Your Conroe/Lake Conroe and Montgomery County Mortgage Professional.
Serving Conroe/ Lake Conroe, Montgomery County, Walker County, Huntsville, Harris County and the rest of Texas
My name is Rich Sproba with Core Lending, a dba of Weststar Mortgage Corporation. My team wants to thank you for visiting our site and would like to have an opportunity to discuss your upcoming mortgage options. I understand that searching for the right loan can seem like a difficult process, but we are dedicated to assisting you every step of the way. Rest assured that our goal is to find a program that is designed especially for you and your family. With so many options to choose from, together we will be sure to find one that best accommodates you and your lifestyle. I look forward to working with you! We will make every effort to be sure that this is a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Why Should You Choose Core Lending?
We don’t simply offer some of the most competitive rates in the mortgage industry, Core Lending offers borrowers leading technology for a hassle-free experience. Most importantly, each feature is backed by around the clock attention to your loan:
- Electronic signatures (docusign digital signatures)
- Digital documents
- Online application process
- Secure documents backed by our new alarm system and paperless files to avoid any chance of identity theft
- HUD-1 statements 48 hours prior to closing
If there is any way we can assist you further, please call us immediately at one of the numbers below or use the CONTACT Form to leave us an email message.
Thanks for visiting our site, and we hope to be hearing from you soon.
What Can I do to Help You?
- Mortgage consulting by phone, internet, email, fax or mail.
- 5 minute applications! Can get to underwriting same day you find a house.
- Computer generated mortgage program comparisons
- Free Amortization Schedules – $45 value
- Free guides on :
- Mistakes people make shopping for mortgages
- Home Building
- How to sell your home for Top Dollar
- Credit review
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account (e.g.,establishes a formal relationship by means of a loan application)
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.